Monday, July 22, 2013

Angelic Forecast ~ #255



My jet gives a satisfied purr and a little shake of herself. I continue petting her, and feel our bonding deepen. I've been told with each successful mission this would be the case.

"How goes it?" I ask my lion man long moments later.

"A major victory," he rumble-bold announces. Then, I hear his hesitation. 


"What does that mean?" I ask, after several thumps of my heart.

"My one, you must decompress, I believe you would call it."

"Yes," I murmur, feeling my jet's sudden weariness. I croon a song I have learned to her, and continue stroking her.

When she slips into her 'rest', I ease from her, then jump to the alabaster floor. Before moving to the 'rainbow light' room as I think of it, I press a kiss on her super-slick hide.

As I stride toward the room, I blank my mind as I've been trained. Once inside, I sit cross-legged and close my eyes. Immediately, I mentally download my memory of the air battle in as much detail as I can recall.

Once I finish, I am bathed in the rejuvenating rainbow light. I feel it stream inside me like powerful sunshine. I feel the light repairing me, rebuilding each cell of my body.

Afterward, there is a silence... one that isn't usual. I frown and wait, even as and unease rises within me.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~~~

ANGELIC FORECAST ~

The Sun Lion Roars Into Being Bringing a Ferocious Energy


On July 22nd the sun enters the astrological sign of Leo. The year 2013 initiates a lion-warrior energy within each one of us. For now, our true fierce power awakens, and it is mighty.

How this new power expresses itself will be unique to each individual, yet there will be an over-arching connection between us. This means that many more of us stand together for the sake of liberty, truth, and justice.

On the magickal, mystical front, with the rise of the leonine frequency, the true magickal past of the human race not only continues to reveal itself, but ROARS into the public AWARENESS. The emphasis will be on the Age of Leo, however, back in time to approximately 10,000 B.C.

This week, the 'Mages of Ages Lost' wield their sun-glistening, mighty blades dispelling monstrous cyclones of evil -- the latest attack against humankind by the dark-side magicians. These age-old destroyers would obscure their true natures from the eyes of the people. For, once known to the public at large, their days will be numbered.

THIS FORECAST IS CONTINUED AT *TITLE MAGIC* ~titlemagic.blogspot.com


 Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning!!! The global elite [New World Order] does not want *you* to read this book. See ~ Powerful Dreams at my Kougar Kisses blog.

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

~~~ Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~~~

World weary and worn out, the incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human, has three choices after her old van breaks down.

Let the Nazerazzi squad of the North American Union capture her and force her into a FEMA concentration camp.

Walk out into the Arizona night desert, let the wildlife have a good meal with the hope her death will be quick.

Or does she dare trust the mysterious stranger suddenly before her?

Handsome as sin and all in black, he emerges out of the darkness.

Sedona wonders if the stranger on a superspeed motorcycle is her savior from the brutal endtimes.

Or, is he a roving cult member of the New World Order, hunting his next blood sacrifice?

***

It’s only a few days before Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 ~ The end of the Mayan Calendar.

Sent from heaven to help Sedona save humanity, Zerr Dann knows the Divine is playing its last card on Earth.

He also knows Sedona is about to find out Christmas miracles still exist.

[Angelic Fantasy Erotic Romance]
~~~~~~

~~~ EBOOK & IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list

Author Discovery by BookStrand author, Lindsay Townsend.
~~~

~ HAVE A MAGICKAL WEEK ~


Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ In Print

Branded by the Texans ~ IN PRINT ~ A Siren-BookStrand Bestseller!
[Three Star Republic]

Kandy Apple and Her Hellhounds ~  What happens when two of Hades’ most mission-accomplished Hellhounds find just the right witch for Halloween? ~ Ebook and In Print.

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Sun in Leo blessings...