Sunday, January 2, 2011

Angelic Forecast ~ #122


When I look over my shoulder Gaia has vanished. In her wake, the land and plants and trees sparkle. I sigh and wish with my whole soul that everyone would love the Earth, as much as she loves us.

“Shall we have some fun?” the Cherub mischievously asks.

I meet his glittery, yet fierce gaze. In fact, I’ve never seen his purple eyes turn so fiery.

“Fun?” I am wondering as I walk toward him, Moon Dream padding beside me. His countenance is that of an avenging angel. Still, he pats his cloud, indicating we should hop aboard.

Once Moon Dream and I sit and settle ourselves, we whip somewhere. Rainbow colors flash by, a constant stream around us.

To my utter surprise, we hover above what could only be a major chemical plant.

***

“Fun?” I ask again, staring at the abomination.

“Did you know that any poison, any toxin can be made harmless simply by reversing the electron spin of the atoms?” the Cherub asks gleefully.

I shake my head ‘no’, as a purply shimmer forms around us. Captivated, I watch the starry cloud grow in size, while beside me the Heavenly One rises. Turning, he extends his hand, and when I grasp it, he pulls me up.

“What do you think will happen if I alter the poisonous chemicals?”

My imagination wants to kick into high gear with answer. But, the concept simply befuddles me. Other than, I know I’m all for it. “Let’s find out,” I murmur.

“I was hoping you would say that.” The Cherub bestows a smile on me and I feel utterly loved.

Around us, the glitter cloud expands, and keeps on expanding and thickening. With a grand wave of one arm, the Heavenly One sends his purply creation downward.

“Pyramids work, too,” he cheerily croons.

TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~

ANGELIC FORECAST ~

For the first week of the New Year, 2011, weather catastrophes are likely to stay center stage. Also, the sun will noticeably ramp up its energy output.

This has been occurring for a long while now, with only minimal news coverage. The affects of this solar energy will become more and more dramatic, not only in altering Earth’s weather patterns, but in causing the AWAKENING.

Humanity, as a whole, will be awakening to one truth after another. This volley of truth will be like the shot heard round the world. Much chaos will ensue in the following weeks.

As well, individuals will be awakening to their true potential. Like a toddler, we will first learn we can walk in ways we never thought or dreamed possible. We will take the first baby steps during the month, so we can run and seize control of our destiny as the year progresses.

On a personal level, since 2011 is a FOUR YEAR, think home, family and building stability. This week begin building a more stable home with love singing in your heart.

For those of you who like to know what the hot trends will be. One of them will be MUSIC. Everything surrounding music and the musical scene will be changing in dramatic ways. A grassroots revolution in music is occurring. As the musical industry is exposed and given the cold shoulder, there will be opportunities to re-imagine everything. And, to create anew.

Thus, the next era of music begins. Artists will reflect the Age of Aquarius as never before. The current mood of the times will take over, and dominate. Simultaneously, like the renaissance, music will help bring forth the new flowering of humanity. As well, on the party scene, everything old becomes new again, only much more sparkly.

Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning!!! The global elite [New World Order] does not want *you* to read this book. See ~ Powerful Dreams at my Kougar Kisses blog.

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~
Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes?

Blurb: Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 – The end of the Mayan Calendar
What happens when a world weary, worn out incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human has three choices after her old van breaks down?

~~~ IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list ~

Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend, BookStrand author of FLAVIA’S SECRET, A SECRET TREASURE, BLUE GOLD, BRONZE LIGHTNING, SILK AND STEEL, HOLIDAY IN BOLOGNA and CHASING RACHEL ~

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ adventure fantasy erotic romance ~ available from Siren-BookStrand ~
~~~

~ HAVE A MAGICKAL NEW YEAR’S DAY ~

May you live the dreams of your heart...

Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ In Print

Branded by the Texans ~ IN PRINT ~ A Siren-BookStrand Bestseller!
[Three Star Republic]

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Angelic blessings for the New Year...