Monday, December 20, 2010

Angelic Forecast ~ #120

From a year ago...

December 21, 2009

Angelic Forecast ~ #68

Rudolph, here I come...

“I see his nose!”
In the distance a soft red glow forms a tiny halo. I watch as the red glow rises upwards and sails toward us, becoming ever larger and brighter.
Finally, I see the outline of a reindeer. He runs on the air as if he races over the tundra, a magnificent stag with antlers that branch handsomely.
All a-tingle, I feel as though I could float above the cloud.
“Go ahead,” the Heavenly One encourages.
I know what he means. Yet, it seems impossible, even in this land of the possible as I’ve never known it. Still, a leap of faith seems to be called for. After all, it is the time of the Winter Solstice.
“Three years from Winter Solstice 2012,” the Cherub solemnly intones, having read my mind, again.
“2012,” I repeat. “You and Sedona have already lived it.”
“We have. We are living it now.”
“Yes.” I lean forward, wanting to leap. Rudolph circles toward us, so majestic my breath catches.
Fly,” the Heavenly One says. “Fly the way you’ve always wanted to.”
My eyelids shut briefly. As I open them, I shove off, willing myself to soar toward Rudolph.
At first, it feels as if I fall... a fall from grace, I think. Yet, a whirl of stars surround me and I’m floating. I stretch as if I really am flying, and the stars spiral faster.
Rudolph nears me, such a splendid reindeer creature, it’s difficult to know he’s real. With a wink of one big beautiful brown eye, he offers me his back.
Hop on. We’ll celebrate the new arrival of light.
Joy lives as an incredible force inside me. I alight on his warm, thickly furred back.
You don’t mean merely the lengthening of daylight, do you?
The love and caring of this time, this time of celebration All that is Good, now lives in the world all year round as a New Light.
~~~~~~

ANGELIC FORECAST ~ December 20, 2010

This is the week of the HEART. A time for every expression of the human heart. Give your sweetest and most caring heart to those who share your life, to those who care about you the most.

While universal love is a force for GOOD, now is the time to wrap your heart around those closest to you. Demonstrate your love to them. Whoever is the most beloved of your heart, begin there. Then spread the glorious wings of your soul and soar, bringing love to family and friends, to those in your community as you are able, and divinely inspired.

This week love begins at home, the home of your heart. Let your heart-light shine in this manner and LOVE will embrace our beloved world in the most powerful way possible.

Also, for the following two weeks TRUTH will have its way on the world stage, and in your individual life, as never before.

And watch out! Explosions, good and bad, will rule. This can be an explosion of temper, a demand for justice, or a physical attack. As before it is for you to discern the good from the bad. Remember, every manner of trickery will used to confuse you, and obscure the truth.

Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning!!! The global elite [New World Order] does not want *you* to read this book. See ~ Powerful Dreams at my Kougar Kisses blog.

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~
Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes?

Blurb: Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 – The end of the Mayan Calendar
What happens when a world weary, worn out incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human has three choices after her old van breaks down?

~~~ IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list ~

Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend, BookStrand author of FLAVIA’S SECRET, A SECRET TREASURE, BLUE GOLD, BRONZE LIGHTNING, SILK AND STEEL, HOLIDAY IN BOLOGNA and CHASING RACHEL ~

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ adventure fantasy erotic romance ~ available from Siren-BookStrand ~
~~~

~ HAVE MAGICKAL HOLIDAY SEASON ~

~ MAY YOUR BRIGHTEST, MOST ROMANTIC READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~

Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ In Print

Branded by the Texans ~ IN PRINT ~ A Siren-BookStrand Bestseller!
[Three Star Republic]

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Have a cherry merry holiday...