Monday, November 8, 2010

Angelic Forecast ~ #114


She floats closer. “May the following year be one filled with your sweetest and wildest dreams... those that sustain your heart and soul. Now is the time to look past the campaign of fear that brutalizes all who live on Earth. Now is the time to join with Gaia, our Beloved Mother Earth, and create the lives we were all meant to live as her cherished human beings.”

With my witch’s prayer blessing penetrating every last fiber of my being, I gaze downward from the cloud I find myself floating on. I remain calm because Moon Dream is beside me.

Below, a monstrous volcano spews ungodly plumes and it looks like chaos rules. I swallow and wonder where the Heavenly One is... I call out for him, my soul crying, my spirit begging.

Begging not only for myself, but for those I love... and for all of humanity.

‘I am here.’ His voice is breath inside me. It spirals and rises like a mighty wind until I know his presence without doubt.

Yet, I shudder, thinking about the horrific scene that must be playing out as the volcano’s fury continues.

“I don’t understand,” I whisper, even though, I feel the Cherub’s invisible hand upon my shoulder.

“I don’t either.” Staggered, I whip my gaze around.

TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~

ANGELIC FORECAST ~

For the following week, and the next three weeks, hang onto those you love, and hug them close. Like never before, there will be an uncompromising light focused on previously unknown truths.

Also, what some thought would never arrive, regarding the economic picture, is now here.

During the coming weeks, changes will likely shake the world with a tornadic force many times over because the Dark Forces are making a major move to seize control, and remain in control.

To stay safe, and stay out of the stormwinds, make your home a zone of love, preparedness and safety. Ignore what does not resonate with your soul, and your spirit. Now is the time to go about the business of life with a thankful heart.

On a personal level, the current energies offer more opportunities to shine as you never have before. This is true for your relationships and, also, in your career. If, however, you are in a time of transition, shine forth your individual light. It will be seen and the right circumstances will come about.

Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning!!! The global elite [New World Order] does not want *you* to read this book. See ~ Powerful Dreams at my Kougar Kisses blog.

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~
Is a stranger on a superspeed motorcycle her savior from the brutal endtimes?

Blurb: Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 – The end of the Mayan Calendar
What happens when a world weary, worn out incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human has three choices after her old van breaks down?

~~~ IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list ~

Author Discovery by Lindsay Townsend, BookStrand author of FLAVIA’S SECRET, A SECRET TREASURE, BLUE GOLD, BRONZE LIGHTNING, SILK AND STEEL, HOLIDAY IN BOLOGNA and CHASING RACHEL ~

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS ~ adventure fantasy erotic romance ~ available from BookStrand ~
~~~

~ HAVE MAGICKAL MONTH OF NOVEMBER ~

~ MAY YOUR BRIGHTEST, MOST ROMANTIC READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~

Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ In Print

Branded by the Texans ~ IN PRINT soon ~ A Siren-BookStrand Bestseller!
[Three Star Republic]