Sunday, September 13, 2009

Time flies when your having fun.


Wandering around the mall today I couldn't believe how far ahead they look. School started a week ago for us and already the Hallowe'en and Thanksgiving decorations are up and in many locations I saw Christmas displays. Christmas!? I'm still trying to enjoy the last moments of summer. LOL Having said that, I'm certain all the upcoming holidays will be here before we know it.

I'm amazed it's been almost a month since my first book, Believing Is Seeing was released. Which means my first newsletter draw is next week.

The contest winner will receive a Luminary candle holder, candles, and a jar of Lady Lust Double `O' pleasure potion. It's up to you to find a friend to use all this with. ;-) I added a little bit of fun from my recent trip to Montreal with Mr D.

To enter, all you need to do is sign up for my newsletter and you will be automatically entered in all my draws.


Take a breath and enjoy life right now. Tomorrow will come soon enough.

Until next time, Take care!

Corinne
www.corinnedavies.com
www.daviesromance.blogspot.com



Believing Is Seeing

Leaving a destructive relationship, Amy Bitonu returns to her hometown to help her ailing granny, unaware of how much her life is going to change.

She had given up on having a family of her own, thinking there isn't a man alive who could deal with her emotional baggage. That is until two men show up in a dream claiming to be Hypnos and Thanatos, gods straight out of ancient Greek mythology. Her life takes a sharp turn into surreal when she meets them while awake. To top it off, they think that she is their long lost goddess.

Long ago, Thanatos and Hypnos were unable to stop the destruction of the goddess they had hoped would be the perfect compliment to their powers. With her back, they could be more powerful than before, but she has no memory of them. Worse, she doesn't believe in them, which makes them all vulnerable. In order to be together, she has to believe the impossible, only then will she see the truth.

Believing is Seeing


No comments: