Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hello everyone! Well I am new to this blog so let me introduce myself. I go by Jenika Snow and have currently signed two contracts with Siren. I write many different kinds of erotic, but my favorite genre would have to be vampires (I am sure like many of you.) I am married to a supportive husband, and we have a small daughter that keeps us busy. Our other "child" is Milo, our spunky cat.

My first story being published (Date TBA) is a SCI/FI erotic tale titled: Deliciously Wicked (Dimi of the Seven Moons).

Blurb:
A world unlike ours, but similar in so many ways. A world of giant warriors with insatiable appetites for passion. Once you enter their world be prepared to be claimed, possessed and know passion the likes of which you have never experienced.
This is their world, their rules, be prepared
This was the very first story I had ever written and had published and am proud of my little "baby" and how far it has come. This is a dream of mine, and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I enjoyed working on it. I am glad to be part of the Siren-Bookstrand group! Thank you everyone...
Jenika Snow

No comments: