Sunday, December 8, 2013

Life With Baby Doll: Moments Like This

WARNING:  The links contained within this post will take you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience.

Andrew and John Social Media
Andrew and John
I consider each moment that I share with my partner, John Jericho, a treasured gift.  However, there are just some instances that are sweeter than others. Particularly moments like the one pictured above.  For someone who never believed that he would find love, that makes a kiss like the one I shared with Baby Doll this past Thursday night all the more delicious.
My readers know that I’ve always tried to humanize myself.  John and I are just two gay men that have been in a long-term committed relationship for twenty-two years.  Together, we have two teenage children at home.  Within the last three years, we have added a pair of cats, at different times of course, that has increased our family size to six.
While I can say that our life together is full of love, our partnership also consists of the usual necessities that keep a family unit together.  Baby Doll and I have bills to be paid, meals to prepare, laundry to wash, and any other household tasks that might arise.  Those responsibilities are just the ones at home.  There has also been illnesses, doctors appointments, and errands outside of the home necessary to keep our family functioning.  I am sure that this routine is familiar to many.
Keeping the love and intimacy alive between John and I, amid the chaos of life, is a responsibility that I don’t take lightly.  As a romantic man, I am always looking for opportunities to  express my love to John, hence Thursday’s tender kiss.
In May of this year, Baby Doll and I moved to our present home.  During the move, John’s rainbow fleece pajamas got misplaced.  Of course the pair was his favorite, not to mention mine, too.  What gay man in his right mind, that shares a top/bottom dynamic with his partner, could resist his flamboyant twink parading around in such attire.  So for months, we had searched for the missing pj’s.
This past week was a insane race to try and prepare for the ice storm apocalypse that weathermen had forecasted for Arkansas.  The days had certainly been chaotic at best, as I fought traffic to complete errands, and braved the crowds at stores for household supplies.
In my preparations on Thursday afternoon, I knew that I would need to retrieve a few extra flashlights and our battery operated lantern from a box in our utility closet just in case we lost power.  Upon opening the box, John’s rainbow pajamas lay neatly folded on top.  How they got there is a mystery.  From a moment of chaos, I knew that I was going to have a little experience of heaven.  I’ll be Baby Doll’s hero any day, particularly when he said that my reward was going to be a kiss.
As bedtime approached on Thursday night, John asked me if I wanted him to wear the rainbow pj’s to bed.  Of course that was a rhetorical question on his part.  He already knew the answer.
Baby Doll’s lips were soft and sweet beneath mine.  John’s flamboyance, paired with masculinity, continues to warm a romantic fire through my heart, and build a smoldering inferno of desire in my body.  In taking a hero’s reward, I was reminded of how moments like this serve as proof that love remains even amid chaos.
To learn more about this series and find a recent list of archives visit:  Life With Baby Doll.  More will be added, as I continue to update this new site. Due to the increasing popularity of these posts, I have created the permanent tab on my Website that contains information concerning the intense and passionate love affair that I share with my partner, John Jericho.
I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails.  Remember Love is Love…Period.
Andrew Signature



Andrew K Kinley Author Small

Andrew K Kinley is a ManLove erotic romance author for Siren-Bookstrand Publishing  and LGBTQ rights activist based in Hot Springs, AR.  All of his work can be found at:  A K Kinley.  For questions or comments please e-mail him at authorakkinley@gmail.com.

No comments: