Sunday, December 15, 2013

Life With Baby Doll: Gay Partners in Love

WARNING:  The links contained within this post will take you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience. 

Due to the fact that this week's Life With Baby Doll post contains adult language and themes, I am only posting a summary on this blog.  The full segment can be read in it's entirety on my Website at the following link:  Life With Baby Doll:  Gay Partners in Love.   

This post was a result of some additional reader e-mails concerning my romantic life with John, a discussion of transgender dysphoria in a gay FTM Facebook group I belong to, and a discovery in my bedroom closet this past week. I felt that it would be beneficial to share exactly how John and I are committed lovers. Partly, so there is no mistaking the relationship we share, and to further my belief that LGBTQ topics should be openly discussed. 

I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails. Remember Love is Love…Period.

Andrew Signature



photo credit: masterdesigner via photopin cc
Andrew K Kinley Author Small

Andrew K Kinley is a ManLove erotic romance author for Siren-Bookstrand Publishing  and LGBTQ rights activist based in Hot Springs, AR.  All of his work can be found at:  A K Kinley.   For questions or comments please e-mail him at authorakkinley@gmail.com.

No comments: