Friday, April 2, 2010

My new release for Bookstrand-An Innocent Heart


Hello everyone!

I'm kind of new to blogging, but wanted to post that my newest book, An Innocent Heart, released on March 30th! This book is near and dear to my heart because it was the first book I ever wrote! I have to admit it took a LOT of rewriting and lots of patients from the editors (lol!) but it finally got there! Jinger did a lovely cover for it- she captured Harry's inter turmoil perfectly.

One of my favorite authors is Amanda Quick, and I used to love reading her regency romance books. My favorite of all time is Ravished. I think I might have read that book a hundred times, and it inspired me to write An Innocent Heart. I'll be having a contest for a free e-book soon, so keep posted!

Harrison Kinnington, Earl of Warwick, has been obsessed with solving crimes ever since his best friend was murdered years ago. He has no tolerance for the pickpocket stalking him until he finds out this particular thief is a cleverly disguised woman.

Louisa "Lou" Parker has found a clever way to survive the hard streets of London, by becoming one of the street urchins Harry helps put behind bars. As they are continually thrown together, Harry becomes faced with the challenge of realizing his dream of revenge pitted against his growing love for Lou.


Categories: Mainstream Romance, Historical, Romantic Suspense
Word Count: 60,670
Heat Level: SENSUAL
Published By: Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.


http://www.bookstrand.com/an-innocent-heart

1 comment:

Lindsay Townsend said...

Many congratulations, Beth!