Friday, April 9, 2010

Learning About Back Links for Your Webpage

I have to ask if anyone has tried "BackLinks Made Easy" for improving their traffic on their webpage? I'm reading great things about it and wondered if anyone else has tried it. I think I will be a webmaster by the time I'm done learning about ebook marketing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Contact me offline at:


Barbara W. Starmer-Author
Email: bwstarmer@starmercreativeminds.com
Newest Release-Angel and the Lawman-- 5 Star Reviews

1 comment:

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Hi there, Barbara,

I haven't but it is something that bothers me, as I do not understand them! I am pretty computer savvy, but these really stump me.

If you do find out, may I be cheeky enough to ask for your advice please?

I will be sure to let you know if I find out anything to help you.

Sassy
:)
Alternative-Read.com