Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Love at First Bight" Up for Book of the Week!


Two weeks in a row, one of my Tymber Dalton books is up for book of the week at Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews/The Long and the Short of It. Voting is today (3/7) and tomorrow (3/8).

http://www.longandshortreviews.com/WC/recentrev.htm

"Love at First Bight" (writing as Tymber Dalton) received their Best Book rating in a review!

Apparently the site is having intermittent poll issues, so if it's not there when you go to the site, please try again.

Click here to see all my Tymber Dalton Siren-BookStrand releases!

From the review:

"Overall the story is a very emotional one, more so than I initially thought it would be as I read the description. While it does have scorching hot and touching love scenes between all of the main characters, it also has heart as the four bond and form an unconventional relationship. The group becomes so close and emotionally linked that I ached for them toward the end during one of the most emotional and pivotal scenes of the story, however, I don’t want to say too much for fear of spoiling it. I will say that the author did a fabulous job of making me care about these characters and allowing me to experience and feel their pain and emotion with her words. I was drawn into this fascinating world and relationship and loved every minute of it.

Love at First Bight has more than earned a spot among my keepers and I look forward to reading more of what this talented author has to offer."

Click here to read the whole review!

Thank you!!
Lesli. (aka Tymber)
http://tymberdalton.com
http://leslirichardson.com

No comments: