Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Rock Hard Available for Pre-Order!

Warning:  The links contained within this post will take  you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience. 

My upcoming release, Rock Hard, is now available for pre-order by Siren-Bookstrand Publishing! It’s release date is September 14th! Order you copy today at the following link, Rock Hard by A K Kinley. Story and adult (content for mature readers only) excerpts also available at the same link.
In a previous post, I mentioned that I’ve already had my first advance review. Baby Doll, my beta reader, says the book is,“smoking hot!” 
Also, be sure to check out my author page at Siren-Bookstrand: A K Kinley. It contains my bio and profile, in addition to other titles available.
Rock Hard is a ManLove erotic romance with content for mature readers only.
I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails.  Remember Love is Love…Period.

A K

A K Kinley
E-mail:  authorakkinley@gmail.com
Webpage:  A K Kinley

No comments: