Sunday, September 1, 2013

Life With Baby Doll: Rescued by an Angel

Warning:  The links contained within this post will take  you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience. 

A K and Baby Doll (John Jericho)
In 1991, my path crossed again with Baby Doll.  He was the midnight angel to a soul headed down a path of self-destruction.  The first five minutes spent with John, twenty-two years ago, convinced me that he understood me better than any person ever had, or could. When someone walks into your life and pulls you out of a hell,  it is  hard not to feel that you’ve been rescued by an angel.  The mutual peace and passion cannot be forgot.  Everyone deserves at least one angel, don’t you think?
Visit my Webpage at the following link, Life With Baby Doll:  Rescued by an Angel, to read the next installment in my Life With Baby Doll series.  
I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails.  Remember Love is Love…Period.
A K

A K Kinley
E-mail:  authorakkinley@gmail.com
Webpage:  A K Kinley

No comments: