Sunday, January 19, 2014

Life With Baby Doll: Love is in the Air

WARNING:  The links contained within this post will take you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience. 

Andrew and John Dinner Social Media
Due to the fact that this week's Life With Baby Doll post contains adult language and themes, I am only posting a summary on this blog.  The full segment can be read in it's entirety on my Website at the following link: Life With Baby Doll:  Love is in the Air
On Friday evening, before we left Cracker Barrel,  John and I had our waiter snap the above photo in front of the fireplace. I am surprised that it came out as well as it did, considering the fact that it was made in low light with a cell phone. The image is a reminder to us of the romantic evening that we shared, as well as the love and passionate tension that charged the air.
In this week's post, I am sharing details of the romantic evening between John and I on Friday night.
I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails. Remember Love is Love…Period.

Andrew Signature



Andrew K Kinley Author Small

Andrew K Kinley is a ManLove erotic romance author for Siren-Bookstrand Publishing  and LGBTQ rights activist based in Hot Springs, AR.  All of his work can be found at:  A K Kinley.  For questions or comments please e-mail him at authorakkinley@gmail.com.

No comments: