Wednesday, June 21, 2017

RELEASE DAY: Hot Mess 5

HOT MESS 5

AVAILABLE NOW!

[Erotic Alternative Contemporary Romance, M/M, HEA]

Lany
There came a point where I began to believe life was perfect. I was married to the sexiest Italian ever trained to be a SWAT officer, I had two beautiful little girls, and more friends than I could count. And then my world fell out from beneath my feet, and I discovered that evil was alive and well and coming for me. I had two choices. I could hide in my panic room or spit in the devil's face.

I spit in the devil's face.

Salvador
Protecting my family from the evil in the world would be a whole lot easier if I wasn't married to Lany, but I wouldn't change a second of our life together, no matter what came our way. I just wished my gorgeous husband wasn't such a hot mess. When the devil arrived on our doorstep and threatened all I held dear, I did the only thing I could.

I spit in the devil's face.
 
Note: This book is written in the first-person point of view of both main characters.

http://www.bookstrand.com/book/hot-mess-5

No comments: