Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Holiday Gift 2015

WARNING:  The links contained within this post will take you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience. 




For the last twenty-four holiday seasons, John has searched for arrangements of O Holy Night which he believes will suit my musical tastes.  The hymn is one of our favorite songs, even though it is a traditional Christmas composition. The words share messages of hope, love, and peace. Those concepts can be understood by anyone regardless of their religious beliefs, or absence thereof.
In December, 1991, John and I shared our first Christmas together.  He gave me a cassette tape with a melody of holiday songs.  O Holy Night was among the tracks.  I still have that treasured gift.  Another is my partner’s words, two decades old, which live in my heart.
“Andrew, you’re my heart, my home, my Thanksgiving, and my Christmas.  When I was ranting at the table in the student union, asking you all those questions trying to get you to smile,  I remember the first question that you finally answered was telling me that one of your favorite holiday songs was O Holy Night.”

“The music is nice…but your love is the best holiday gift of all,” I replied.
John gave a young suicidal man hope, love, and peace.  That story can be read at:  The Holiday Gift.  Now, at forty-two John’s love is still the best holiday gift of all.
This year, John shared Il Divo’s rendition of O Holy Night. 





John and I would like to wish all of you Happy Holidays.  May you feel hope, love, and peace not only now, but throughout the new year.
I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails. Remember Love is Love…Period.
Andrew Signature       John Signature
Andrew Jericho Original B&W Cropped (129x210)

Andrew Jericho is a ManLove erotic romance author for Siren-BookStrand Publishing  and LGBTQ rights activist.  All of his work can be found at:  Andrew Jericho.  For questions or comments please e-mail him at: authorandrewjericho@gmail.com.

No comments: