Sunday, March 18, 2012

Angelic Forecast ~ #185


Dhuroth gestures around his sunbeam command center... command center in my mind, anyway. "This is how I make contact with all those who are for Mars and are of benefit to our Solar System.

I nod in response, trying to absorb what I see... more what I am feeling, a strange and powerful bliss... not spacey, but focused.

At an inner prompting, I ask, "What do I need to know?"

"You are about to enter what some call the light body or rainbow body, my Sh’raka." At my questioning glance, Dhuroth continues, "A natural response to being in the Light, the sacred sunlight."

As if on cue, I feel floaty, then disoriented. I have the sensation of my mind splitting into rays. Within in my mind, I watch the rays emanate throughout the universe, throughout time.

"Oh, wow." My voice seems to permeate every molecule of air in the room. "Trippy," I say just to know the effect. Prismatic colors stream outward from me.

"Listen to my voice, beloved one. I will guide you."

My energies feel as though they gather around my lion man, and slowly whirl. "Yes," I answer, the sound as large as the room. My feet leave the floor, and I hover a bit higher. I see one bank of lights on the communication panels shining like pinpoints of colored stars.

"Try spinning, my Sh'raka. Slow, very slow." As I attempt to spin around in midair, he encourages, "Think it, and it will occur."

Halting my attempt, I imagine myself whirling slowly. Almost immediately, I feel the sensation, and I open my eyes, not even realizing I'd shut them. Yes, I am rotating.

"Only spin slowly," Dhuroth cautions. "I will contact the Stargate Order, my rainbow one."

TO BE CONTINUED...
~~~~~~

ANGELIC FORECAST ~

Magic and Majesty... at this time these vibrational forces are returning to humanity. This golden shower of frequencies will show up in every area of your life, if you allow it, if you encourage these vibes.

However, even if you don't, there will be demonstrations of magic and majesty on the world stage. Far more important, will be what you see and experience around you in your community.

Of course, THOSE elite on the dark side will take action to coopt these sacred vibrations, sent from the galactic center. Thus, discernment is vital to knowing which will be the true expressions of magic and majesty, and those entertainments that are only a smoke-and-mirrors facsimile.

Now, The Exposure Begins... a group that has been operating behind the scenes of human history are being revealed in a slow step-by-step process. This is necessary for human beings to realize their true heritage and their true power. For, this group would wrest all 'good' away from the human race.

For the next three weeks, there will be a crescendo of events, some good, some bad, that will flash by like the cascading scenes of a movie. The more of them you notice, the more you will be able to protect yourself and your loved ones.

On the truth front, at this crucial point in history, if we the people are to survive and thrive, then Truth, and what is called Sacred Truth, must simply be absorbed as knowing. This will not be by words or instructions from an 'authority', but by the spiritual nature of each individual.

On the economic front, deception of every type will rule. Also, the attitude of the bankster gangsters will be 'we CAN squeeze blood out of turnip'.

On the war front, at this time megadeath evil rises across the globe. For, the mass slaughter of the innocent is upon us by those who loathe humanity but would have you believe they are charitable, and love all people.

On the personal front, it's time to take big action in your life where opportunity shows itself. It's a gamechanger world right now, as has been spoken about in a prior forecast. Hang on, and change the game in your favor whenever 'opportunity' comes your way. Know also, the following week is about turning the game around on the gamer, and using their force against them.

On the land changes front, the Earth Mother moans and groans in a way that will make big news for the next several weeks. Treat her kindly. Likely, waters will be pouring from the skies often in a sacred cleansing this Spring of 2012.

Trendwise, it's all about the Aquarian Age this week. That is, freedom and major advances in technology and communication. Also, a new way of thought emerges, of how to be a human being on Mother Earth. As well, all things related to the air are in flux, and will change. The airline industry is one example.

This week be aware, prepare, and take care.

Angelic blessings from Volcano & Sedona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning!!! The global elite [New World Order] does not want *you* to read this book. See ~ Powerful Dreams at my Kougar Kisses blog.

WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS

~~~ Where angels fear to tread, 2012 Earth ~~~

World weary and worn out, the incarnated angel, Sedona, who believes she is merely human, has three choices after her old van breaks down.

Let the Nazerazzi squad of the North American Union capture her and force her into a FEMA concentration camp.

Walk out into the Arizona night desert, let the wildlife have a good meal with the hope her death will be quick.

Or does she dare trust the mysterious stranger suddenly before her?

Handsome as sin and all in black, he emerges out of the darkness.

Sedona wonders if the stranger on a superspeed motorcycle is her savior from the brutal endtimes.

Or, is he a roving cult member of the New World Order, hunting his next blood sacrifice?

***

It’s only a few days before Winter Solstice, December 21, 2012 ~ The end of the Mayan Calendar.

Sent from heaven to help Sedona save humanity, Zerr Dann knows the Divine is playing its last card on Earth.

He also knows Sedona is about to find out Christmas miracles still exist.

[Angelic Fantasy Erotic Romance]
~~~~~~

~~~ EBOOK & IN PRINT ~~~ a former #1 on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list

Author Discovery by BookStrand author, Lindsay Townsend.
~~~

~ HAVE A MAGICKAL MARCH WEEK ~

Kisses from Savanna Kougar...

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Siren-BookStrand Author of ~

All Shades of Blue Paradise
[World of the Blue Pearl Moon, Book 1]

When a Good Angel Falls ~ In Print
[Winter Solstice 2012, Book 1]

Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis ~ In Print
[New Atlantis Trilogy, Book 1]

Her Insatiable Dark Heroes ~ In Print
[Chrontropolis, Book 1]

Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ In Print

Branded by the Texans ~ IN PRINT ~ A Siren-BookStrand Bestseller!
[Three Star Republic]

Kandy Apple and Her Hellhounds ~ What happens when two of Hades’ most mission-accomplished Hellhounds find just the right witch for Halloween? ~ Ebook and In Print.

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

March blessings to All...