Sunday, November 2, 2014

Life With Baby Doll: The Love of a Dominant Man

WARNING:  The links contained within this post will take you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience. 

Andrew and John Website (225x338)
For several days, the weather has been cooler.  I live in the South, so the lower temperatures many not last long, or at least not until January.  A drop in the mercury, signals for me to add an extra blanket on our bed, and hold my partner closer at night.  While I always spoon Baby Doll in my arms before we go to sleep, their is something more intimate about feeling his body against mine during the fall and winter months.
I have always associated John’s desire for me to hold him as an act of submission.  Just going to bed with another human being, whether or not their is any sexual activity, is an act of trust.  The latter takes second place, after love, as the building blocks of our top/bottom dynamic.  
How did I evolve as a dominant man, seeking the love of a submissive partner?  I never took control, Baby Doll gave that to me freely.  I would be uncomfortable with his submission any other way.  From the beginning of my commitment to John, our roles have been more of a silent understanding. While we do talk about the dynamic we share, the aspects of it have always fit.  I am dominant because he chooses to submit to me out of love and trust. His needs are mine.  In earning his submission, I’ve had the opportunity to explore my own dominance.  
I knew the type of man I wanted, even before I met John in late summer 1991. So when he walked into my life, I was immediately drawn to his flamboyance and gay vibe.  When his camp rages, my dominance peaks.  His sweet voice, campy mannerisms, and slight sashay in his step have undone me many times.  
Last night when John lay on his side, and curled his body backwards against mine, I felt lucky to have his submission.  I placed one arm beneath him, and the other around his torso, allowing my hands to meet. When our legs tangled, I heard him whisper he loved me.  Providing trust, security, love, and sexual pleasure to a submissive partner are just some of the traits I believe a dominant man should strive for. The simple act of lying next to Baby Doll, knowing he sees those traits in me, satisfies my needs as well.  
John’s body against mine is also a precious feeling.  The smoothness of his skin, brushing against my rougher flesh, ignites my desire.  Even though he is a few inches taller than me—I’m five-foot-nine and he’s five-foot-eleven—my bone structure is bigger than his.  Those are just some of the reasons I feel a tenderness and desire to protect him.  There is deep arousal for me in being able to share in the similarity of my male gender identity with not only another man, but one who is flamboyant.  Our long-term commitment is filled with a raw honesty and passion, which reminds me of both our history and love.  
The dominance I have given John provides his heart with a place to rest, and a man who will love him above all others, and beyond anything he could ever imagine.  Baby Doll has given me a purpose.  
The Life With Baby Doll series is a free weekly MM romance read on this Website sharing my relationship with John Jericho.
To learn more about John and I visit: Life With Baby Doll.  Due to the increasing popularity of the Life With Baby Doll series, I have created the permanent tab on my Website which contains information concerning our intense and passionate love affair as partners.
I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails. Remember Love is Love…Period.
Andrew Signature



Andrew Jericho Author Small (143x180)

Andrew Jericho is a ManLove erotic romance author for Siren-BookStrand Publishing  and LGBTQ rights activist.  All of his work can be found at:  Andrew Jericho.  For questions or comments please e-mail him at: authorandrewjericho@gmail.com.

No comments: