Sunday, August 31, 2014

Life With Baby Doll: The Letter

WARNING:  The links contained within this post will take you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience. 


Andrew and John Website (225x338)Since the beginning of Life With Baby Doll last year, I have considered sharing more written thoughts from my partner, John.  He has not been opposed to the idea, and throughout the last year I have shared a few of his words.
A dominant man, such as myself, can be sentimental. I’ve written before about a pair of keepsake boxes I store on my closet shelf. Most of the items are not suitable for photo albums or scrapbooks. However, I still have some random photos of my life with John, and letters he has written me during our twenty-three years together, present in those containers.
This week, my daughter wanted copies of some of her photos from early childhood to share with friends. After I had found some images in my albums, I also searched the keepsake boxes.  I got side-tracked.  I found a letter John had written to me in March, 2003.  At the time, we had been committed for eleven years.  Our children were six and three.
I smiled as I read the familiar words, remembering when I originally found the love letter on my nightstand.
Andrew,

Dates have so little meaning in my world.  Why so, you ask? Because dates and seasons come to pass. Because summer ends at fall, and fall precedes the winter, and the young spring evolves once again into summer.  

But you, and I, Casanova, on the other hand…are everlasting…unchanging…forever.  You and I, you see, pass not by the way side, nor do we await the next due season.  For you and I , we have each other.  You and I share everyday together, inseparable to any season.  Who so, you ask?  Because we too, you and I , have become one, and will always remain one.  

One, a simple number, simple meaning. Yet, while the seasons and dates struggle to find their perfections, their everlasting, we found it long ago.  And as they continue to search for their oneness, so that the changing will be everlasting, so that the evolving would stand still.  We’ve already found it.  We two are one. We two will always be…just one.  

Happy 11th Anniversary, Andrew.  I love you and our children so much.  Thanks for we two, being one.  

Baby Doll
Even though John and I share a top/bottom dynamic—myself as the dominant partner, and John more flamboyant—we’ve always been kindred souls.  Two men.  I enjoy knowing my partner has submitted himself to me in every way a man can to his lover.  Even more satisfying, is the fact he has done it because he wants to.  He chose to become one with me. For that, his heart is safe within my own.
The Life With Baby Doll series is a free weekly MM romance read on my Website that shares my relationship with John Jericho.
To learn more about John and I visit: Life With Baby Doll.  Due to the increasing popularity of the Life With Baby Doll series, I have created the permanent tab on my Website that contains information concerning our intense and passionate love affair as partners.
I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails. Remember Love is Love…Period.
Andrew Signature



Andrew Jericho Author Small (143x180)

Andrew Jericho is a ManLove erotic romance author for Siren-BookStrand Publishing  and LGBTQ rights activist.  All of his work can be found at:  Andrew Jericho.  For questions or comments please e-mail him at: authorandrewjericho@gmail.com.

No comments: