Sunday, June 1, 2014

Life With Baby Doll: Private Dancer

WARNING:  The links contained within this post will take you to sites with content for mature readers only.  However, this post is suitable for a PG audience. 

Andrew and John Website
Due to the fact that this week's Life With Baby Doll post contains adult language and themes, I am only posting a summary on this blog.  The full segment can be viewed in it's entirety on my Website at the following link:  Private Dancer.  
On Friday evening, I took John out for dinner and to see Mya's Madams Drag Show at Maxine's. However before the evening began, I requested that my partner give me a private dance show at home.
The Life With Baby Doll series is a free weekly M/M romance read on my Website that shares my relationship with John Jericho.
I enjoy hearing from all of my readers, and look forward to your e-mails. Remember Love is Love…Period. 
Andrew Signature


Andrew Jericho Author Small

Andrew Jericho is a ManLove erotic romance author for Siren-BookStrand Publishing  and LGBTQ rights activist.  All of his work can be found at:  Andrew Jericho.  For questions or comments please e-mail him at: authorandrewjericho@gmail.com.

No comments: