Sunday, November 16, 2008

Welcome To Melodee's World





Things are still crazy here!

Getting ready for the holidays and all is taking its toll. No, I'm not done shopping yet. Actually, I haven't even started yet.

I think we're going to end up with a ton of lights around the place. On the house, on the several outbuildings, in the trees, on the fences, you name it. If the dog holds still too long, he'll end up with lights on him, too. And I'll probably need to buy a medium sized nuclear power plant to run it all.

Anyone know where I can get a good used Geiger counter?

Anyway...

I promised a little more about the plans for collaboration with another author, and I have some more news for you.

The author is a new face to the world of erotica romance and her name is Cindy Aadams. While new to this genre, she's far from a newbie to the publishing world. I think you're going to like her fresh spin to stories and her enthusiasm as well.

I know that I love it!

Keep your eyes open for more to come!

I've received a number of letters from readers anxious for the next installment to the Flights of Fancy series, and all I can say is that it's coming! The pending title is As Darkness Falls and it has a few surprises inside. That's where the delay is coming in...I'm working on getting the last chapter perfect and I've rewritten it about nine times now...

Hello, my name is Melodee and I'm obsessive-compulsive.

With any reasonable amount of luck, I hope to finish it today. Yes, today. Remember, you heard it here first!

And speaking of finishing anything, I better make another cup of tea and get to work!




Keep Loving!


Melodee Aaron, Erotica Romance Author


Home Page


Melodee's Books at BookStrand
Melodee's Books at Fictionwise
Inquisitor Betrayer


No comments: